Add Passion to Your Financial Plan. How Mindful Women Plan and Give.
Where is the passion in your plan? You may know what you’d like to give away, but how much will you actually be able to give? You may be surprised when you back into the numbers.
Join us and learn:
- Where to start. There are thousands of non-profits in Indiana making it difficult to choose. Define your personal mission statement, then determine which organization deserves your commitment.
- Learn how to leverage your gifts of time, talent, and treasure for mutual benefit. Advance your passion, leave a legacy, and capture tax advantages with tools intended to support your long-term financial success.
- Understand your options. Do you want to support a particular program, help build a new facility, or keep the doors open and the staff paid? Perhaps you would like to have your family name displayed or give anonymously.
- Not all non-profits are as advertised. Prepare to protect yourself and your money by doing your research and protecting your resources.
- Get a view from the other side of the table. What fund raisers want you to know and how you can benefit from planned gifting, giving circles, and legacy intentions.
This is a relaxed and informative time with women for women.
Space is limited and registration is required. For more information contact Michelle Hipskind | email@example.com.