- Understanding and maximizing executive compensation and benefits
- Equity component of executive compensation
- “Executives have different benefits relating to long term incentive compensation, usually tied to company stock.” – Sarah Delahanty
- “Being able to understand, what I would call, the dollar Olympics, we only earn so much paycheck.” – Sarah Delahanty
- “How do we divide your paycheck up to maximize the different benefits, but also capture any value that comes from equity compensation, that is part of your total compensation.” – Sarah Delahanty
- “We really just say, make sure you have eyes on everything.” – Sarah Delahanty
- “If we just let the stock component of our portfolio as it relates to that single exposure to our company that we work for get bigger and bigger then all of a sudden that could create an imbalance and a potential or undue risk for us with our overall investment strategy.” – Sarah Delahanty
Disclosure: Certain links above are to third-party sites and are not affiliated with SYM Financial Corporation (“SYM”). SYM is an independent investment adviser registered under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. More information about SYM including our investment strategies, fees and objectives can be found in our ADV Part 2, which is available upon request.